This is my new blog and I'm going to write in it every day! My name is Jacob and I have 2 siblings. One's my little sister Jayda and the other is my baby brother Jay. We have a lot of fun together and we all get along pretty well. One of my favorite things to do are to play video games. Also I like to play baseball. I'm usually catcher but I can play any position. Other sports I like to play are football, basketball, and dodgeball. I also like to build legos and play outside. I,m starting middle school this year and I have seven different classes to go to and seven diferent teachers!!!!!!!!!! I ride my bike to and back from school.
Newest Project -Midnight
7 years ago




2 comments:
I really enjoyed your blog. You are one interesting guy! Please keep blogging! I love knowing what is going on in your life!!!!Love,Grammy Peggy
So glad you are blogging again. It will help you with expressing yourself and besides I love to hear what you are thinking. Love you bunches,
Mommom
Post a Comment