Today Mom and Michael went on the boat. So we have to watch the baby. What a HARD job she has everyday. It is only 9:20 and I am already worn out. Maybe it is because I woke up at 5:10 but I don't think that is why I am worn out. Anyway yesterday after I did the blog Jayda, Mom, and I went to the movies. We watched UP. I think it was a great movie. Then after that we came home and had hamburgers and hot dogs. I had one of each.
This morning we had eggs, pancakes, and sausage. It was delicious. We just watched the baby until Mom and Michael get back. They called and said that the sky was blue and Michael caught two Redfish and Mom caught a shark. Then, when they got home, we went in the pool. Mom even got in! Then for dinner we had sloppy joes. But of course Jayda wanted a hamburger. So Grampy made her one. I am having a great summer weekend so far.
Newest Project -Midnight
6 years ago




3 comments:
What a really great blog, Jacob! The time flys by fast when we are all watching and being entertained by Jay. What fun!! Love, Grammy
Hey Jacob what a great blog. It is fun and a great way to keep up with what you have done too. It is a great way of journaling your activities forever!...keep us posted. Mommom
Just wanted you to know what a really wonderful time we had being with you this weekend. You are a very special person and we treasure moments we're with you. Love, Grammy and Grampy
Post a Comment