Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer is Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, school is out! I am done with the 6th grade! I am so excited to not have to go to school for a few months. It is Saturday May 6th, 2009 and we are at our Grandparents house in Ocala. We are having a great time so far. We got here yesterday at about 6:45 and on the way we grabbed some pizza from Hungry Howie's. It was already made when we got there and all we did was pay. When we got here we scavenged down the pizza. It was great! Then once we finished Michael and Grampy went to the car store because there is something wrong with the brakes. When they were gone, Jayda and I went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. A little bit after that we toke a dip in the pool. It was very refreshing. Even Jay got in!
This morning we got up and watched some T.V. Once both Michael and Grampy woke up they went and toke the car to a repair shop. That is all for now. I will try to keep you posted over the summer.

0 comments: